Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate On the net

I am probably in-the same situation as numerous other people looking to earn a reasonable income by working from HOME. I've been trying all the programs, I could afford, reading the Guru articles, after the instructions of numerous programs with ideas on how you can make on the world wide web with very little success.

I'd want to first provide a brief description of myself, family and desperate financial situation. I retired from the large connection company 8-years ago with the dream and hope of living a comfortable retirement. I live in a beautiful region in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (besides tourists), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful forests, scenic Lake Superior, drop shades, winters beauty, and lots of wild game), the top people in the world (the kind of people America was built on) and a beautiful home. I have an excellent and loving wife who works at the local school. I've 2 daughters living and trying to earn a living in 2 large metropolitan areas. I was able to have them both thru university, 1 with a masters degree and just recently married and another with an undergraduate degree which I hope will bring about success in their lives. I have 2 warm Golden Retrievers that are my daily companions. I-t sure is a fantastic image of what retirement ought to be.

Now to my desperate situation! My money because of inflation (it truly is there) began shrinking about 5-years after my retirement. Like several of you we just kept living the sam-e lifestyle that we'd become used to. Then a expenses actually increased, college costs soared, gas prices soared, food prices soared, wedding expenses, 2 graduations, a very ill mother in-law 1000 miles away and a great many other unexpected or planned expenses. My first response was to get money from my pension and spend bills to the off, I like to owe no one. That bought me a number of years but expenses just kept rising just kept rising. Next thing, set charges on bank cards. We kept getting by but started changing our lifestyle. I was finally forced to-make the decision that I'd to go back to work. Now the situation, the location we live in has among the highest un-employment figures in-the nation, good paying jobs are very difficult to find and I'm 60 years of age. What do I do? Go to work with Wal-mart, McDonalds in a minimum paying work or try I find something else. These jobs dont also include the expense of working. Click is a pushing online library for new resources about when to see about it. Where fortunes are made daily no it was not the way to go, Ill start my own company online. Having lots of time and getting desperate I jumped in with both feet. I made a couple of pounds in several weeks worth of work although not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I must be doing something wrong so I'd better search for support. I started becoming a member of the Gurus super how-to programs with little-to no success. Next I started joining some of the plans on the internet promising to show you how to make money on the internet. What a blunder, all I found is a superb way to send people a lot of money. I really believe the Gurus never give you the c-omplete truth and the wonderful online business offerings only want to keep getting your cash. At this time I'd like to say I did get acquainted with 2 wonderful people who do wish to help people. Should you require to be taught further on asana ftp, we recommend heaps of on-line databases people might think about investigating. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founding father of OSI, an organization that truly does wish to help the average person start a Home Business at an inexpensive however it is a very slow process. If interested you may get more information at my website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, someone who moved out-of his way to try and assist me with receiving going on the internet but he to is just beginning the learning curve, you may get more info about Jason and the program hes involved in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both these individuals are worth knowing!

I'm now at the point I cannot seeing my life crumble before me and meet my monthly expenses. I am sick and tired of seeing, I was in foreclosure and couldnt until I did this meet my obligations. Join now it only costs 100s and also 1000s of dollars to join and then all they desire you to do is save money o-n advertising, autoresponders, mailers, and so on. Most of them you cant even find out how to make contact with. My question is how did they come-up with this specific type of money when they'd nothing. I am now at the stage where I believe they're all scams. I feel like I'm beating my head against a brick wall.

I'd like to hear from you, if anyone out there knows of a way to truly make a living on the internet with no money and work. I'm anxious but willing an able to work with an application that enables you to make your way to living. I am perhaps not looking for any, make thousands plans and work 2 hours a day. I want a program that's pay as you go and you do receive payments from your efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours per-day online. Learn more on the affiliated article directory - Click here: asana ftp. You are able to e-mail me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can travel to my homemade site at http://www.businessonastring.com to see some good HEALTH PRODUCTS and see my 2 Golden Retrievers.

I'll update this post with any information I receive and I certainly wish most of you-in this situation the top of luck. We discovered site by browsing books in the library. I know you'll find millions.

SEND ME THE ANSWER!

DESPERATE GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.